Sunday, May 19, 2013

Baylor Nation

When we were in Texas visiting Nick and Annie, Ryan and I decided to take a couple days and head down to Waco to visit Baylor campus. Neither of us have been back in a LONG time, so we thought it would be fun to take the girls and see all of the changes they have made. I have to say I was very impressed. Baylor is a REALLY nice university. I'm glad I can call myself a Baylor Bear! 
 
 

Thomas and Christi were on the Baylor Crew team with me. They live in Waco now and have three beautiful kiddos. While we were in Waco we met up with them and walked around campus one morning. It was great having our own personal tour guides sense they are up to date on everything that's going on there. It was so fun to catch up and meet their kiddos.

 

 


 




Monday night while we were there we got together with my other friend Gina and her hubby and baby girl. Gina used to work with me at The Creative Alliance and ended up moving just south of Waco when her husband got a job there. It was so fun seeing them.

Ryan and I definitely felt like we could have spend more time in Waco. There was so much to see (and eat, HA!) and we ran out of time to do it all. Maybe we'll have to make another trip for homecoming. :)

Aren't these two a crack up??! They seriously keep me laughing all the time. HA :)




No comments: