April 2, 2015
Oh my goodness! How is it possible that Kelton, my little tiny baby Kelton is already 10 months old! Crazy-pants! I feel like he's gone through a lot of changes in this past month and is really becoming his own little person.
So Kelton, what are you up to at 10 months old?
- You have officially adopted the regular method of crawling, army crawling is a way of the past now. And you're pretty darn quick getting around now!
- Your first tooth FINALLY broke through on March 27.
- You are getting very "talkative" and loud now. You will not let us forget about you that's for sure.
- You are a great eater. You eat pretty much anything that we eat and you generally eat quite a bit.
- You are pretty distracted when you nurse during the day now which means you are not doing it quite as much anymore.
- You learned to clap and love to do it (I'll be honest, I wasn't completely amused when I walked into your room in the middle of the night and you just looked up and started clapping at me… although it did make me smile.)
- You are pulling up in your crib and generally greet us standing on the side of it when we come in to get you after naps or in the morning.
- You aren't quite as laid back and easy going anymore, you've started to have an opinion about things and you get VERY upset if we don't go along with those plans.
- You are still wearing mostly 9 month clothes and size 3 diapers.
- You are constantly moving around, you love crawling around and exploring, but you also love it when I hold you and carry you around.
- You put EVERYTHING in your mouth.
- You love balls, cars, blocks, and other small items such as stickers and pieces of paper, HA!
- You have the absolute best smile and really do make the room light up when you are smiling and happy.
- You are super patient with your sisters and let them carry you around and play with you all the time.
- We love you little man…to the moon and back. You are such a fun, sweet little boy. We are SO lucky to have you as our little boy.