Monday, July 2, 2012

"Camping"

We got to go camping...well, sort of. Let me explain. We were invited to go camping with some friends of ours for the weekend. I was super excited about it and immediately told them we were in. But after some more serious thought, we decided that we're just not quite ready to take that all on yet. In theory the whole thing sounds like a ton of fun, in reality not so much. (Picture all for of us cuddling in a tent all night long. Yikes!) So, as a compromise we decided to meet the crew for the day and then head home once our girls had enough. 

We had a blast! We got to go out in the boat. Ryan wakeboraded, I skied, Cameron go to ride on the boat, and we got to spend the day with some great friends! Just another reason while I love summertime!












3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah, probably a good call on bugging out before bedtime. I can't wait till our are old enough to sleep outdoors. We tried to have Sean sleep in a tent inside and it didn't work! Too different, too exciting! Glad y'all got to enjoy some outdoor time though! Maybe once Cameron is older Ryan can take her camping. Thomas can't wait to take Sean out!

Anonymous said...

love the next to last pic, I just want to take her pull ups off, put her legs over my shoulders and bury my face in herchildpussy

Anonymous said...

my daughter is a bit older than her and hers tastes amazing especially when her pull ups are soaking withp