Sunday, October 9, 2011

And now we wait...

Pre-Baby Check List

Get the house in order - CHECK

Wash and put away baby clothes - CHECK

Get hair cut - CHECK

Locate infant car seat - CHECK

Get a mani and pedi - CHECK

Get baby's stuff ready for the hospital - CHECK

Stock nursery with newborn diapers - CHECK

Decide on, and get, big sister present for Cameron - CHECK

Agree on baby's name - CHECK

I think we're ready...come on baby, let's GET THIS SHOW ON THE ROAD!


A couple other random things...

A few girlfriends put this diaper cake together for us. Isn't it awesome! I think it's the cutest thing ever. I don't want to take it apart because it's so pretty!


Even though the weather was pretty crappy yesterday, I convinced Ryan that we needed to go on a walk...walking is supposed to help induce labor, right? So we bundled Cameron up and headed outside for awhile. Unfortunately, the walking didn't help entice baby to come out, but we did enjoy the time outside. I was cracking up as we were walking out the door though. Cameron looked like such a scrub! I had to grab the camera and snap a few pictures.

No comments: