Monday, October 3, 2011

38 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights


How far along: 38 weeks, 1 day

Size of baby: 6.8 lbs, 19.5 inches (like a leek)

Total weight gain: 36 or 37 lbs

Maternity clothes: I've been raiding Ryan's t-shirt drawer on a daily basis trying to find shirts that fit.

Gender: Girl

Movements: Still moving around like a crazy woman. Seems like between dinner and bedtime is her most active time of the day.

Sleep: I've stared waking up at about 4 or 5 a.m. every morning and can't go back to sleep. Maybe it's my body's way of preparing me for what's coming! Or maybe I just need to learn how to control my crazy mind.

What I miss: My bellybutton (the turkey popper has popped!), comfortably cuddling with Cameron on my lap, running, moving around easily, my energy level, my normal clothes, bending over and not looking completely awkward...can you tell I'm kind of ready to be D-O-N-E? :)

Cravings: No

Symptoms: Feeling pretty good, although I can feel my body "getting ready" i.e. pains in my hip joints, etc. A couple of weeks ago I had a day where I felt horrible. I was having contractions and was just not feeling quite right. I thought for sure that I was going into labor. Luckily it passed and I'm back to my normal preggo self now.

Best moment of the week: Changing the calendar to OCTOBER!

No comments: