Tuesday, May 31, 2011

20 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights


How far along: 20 weeks, 2 days

Size of baby: 10.5 ounces, 6.5 inches from head to bottom, 10 inches from head to heel (about the length of a banana)

Total weight gain/loss:
Last week at my doctors appointment I had gained 15.5 lbs total.

Maternity clothes: Yes, for the most part I'm sporting maternity clothes. I still can pull off wearing some of my large shirts too.

Gender: A sweet little girl!

Movements: Baby girl is getting more active, Ryan actually felt her kicking around for the first time a few nights ago. I love that he can feel her moving around, it's just fun for him to feel a little piece of what I get to experience.

Sleep: I haven't been sleeping great, but I think it's mostly because we're moving and I wake up thinking about that in the middle of the night.

What I miss: Running, especially now that it's getting really nice outside.

Cravings: Nothing really.

Symptoms: Still feeling pretty good.

Best moment of the week: Having our ultrasound last Wednesday. It is so much fun to see the baby up on the screen and imagine what she's going to be like. I can't get enough it.

No comments: