Friday, May 27, 2011

Drum Roll Please...

Well the future makeup of our family had been determined...it looks like Cameron is going to have a baby sister! We had our 20 week ultrasound on Wednesday and we're having another little girl! Poor Ryan is going to be outnumbered, but I think he's man enough to handle it! Plus, if you ask me he makes a really good "little girl daddy" so I think it fits us well.

Baby girl was doing great. She's healthy and all her measurements are right on track. It's always so fun to see the baby moving around on the screen during an ultrasound. Every time I find myself in awe that a little person with fingers and toes is inside of me...it's crazy.

We are really excited and look forward to seeing how this new little girl will change the dynamics of our family.

 Here's a picture of baby girl Volk!

And here's Miss Cameron playing around in my gown after the ultrasound, silly girl!

5 comments:

Katy Fisher said...

We love our girl duo! They are so much fun!! It is great to get to reuse barely worn clothes and know that everything we buy is a double investment :) so happy for you guys in all your little girl bliss!

Unknown said...

yay! Congratulations!

Emily said...

Yay for girls!! We are excited for you. :)

The Bare Crew said...

Yah! So happy she is healthy!

Unknown said...

I'm a bit behind on catching up on blogs, so CONGRATS! Sisters are so wonderful!