Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Kite Festival

Saturday we met some friends at a Kite Festival. It was a beautiful day and we had a blast. There were seriously a TON of people there flying kites. Some of them were huge (I'm talking like 6 feet or more) and some were tiny (like an inch or two).

Cameron had a blast cruising around trying to make friends with all the people sitting around us. She is seriously one social little kid. She definitely gets that from her daddy, not me! HA

 "Hey check out my cool purple water bottle!"

 Hydrating

Daddy and his little girl enjoying all the kites 

 Holt was a little sad he couldn't see, but his hat is super cute!

Little Miss Independent

2 comments:

Annie said...

Oh my gosh, she looks so cute in those overalls!!!

Unknown said...

I like the hat and the overalls.
Looks just like photos I have of Rachel and Jenna many, many years ago.