Sunday, May 9, 2010

My First Mother's Day

It's hard to believe that one year ago from today our precious baby girl didn't even exist. Things have certainly changed since then! Now, I can't even imagine life without her. It is such a blessing to be her Mother.

Ryan and I were both sick this week and I can tell Cameron isn't feeling 100 percent, so we decided to take it easy today. We went to church this morning and then Ryan made some yummy breakfast burritos for brunch. Now Ryan and Cameron are napping and I think I'm going to follow their lead as soon as I finish this post. Although it isn't the most eventful day ever, I would have to say it has been a great first Mother's Day! Honestly, just spending time with my wonderful husband and beautiful daughter is all that I need to be a happy mommy!

Happy Mother's Day to all you mommies out there. Enjoy your families today!

Mommy and Cameron after church on Mother's Day

Cameron's first piece of jewelry! My mom got us matching bracelets in Albuquerque

2 comments:

theseemanfamily said...

Wow, what a cute little bow Cameron has in her hair!!! :) ha! As cute as it is, you kinda hate to cover up that cute hair!! :)

Anne Schwarz said...

Happy First Mother's Day Rachel!
I love the mother / daughter picture of you two on Mother's Day, the first of many to celebrate together.
Blessings,
Mom