Monday, May 10, 2010

Pictures, Pictures and More Pictures

Some recent pictures...

Cameron sitting in her Bumbo chair for the first time


Our little wiggle worm kicked her leg out of the swaddle blanket

Cameron and Daddy

Not quite big enough for shoulder rides!

Cameron sporting her leggings and watching TV...yes we're going to have to be REALLY careful about the TV being on, even when we position her so she can't see it she'll wiggle around for a better view!

Hanging out with Mommy

Cameron with her new buddy Bullseye,
who came all the way from her cousin Cole in Texas


What a good little girl we have, she's already praying
(okay, so she's really looking at the fan...)


What a sweet baby

Just lounging around

My Aunt Judy sent me a book for Mother's Day, 1001 Things It Means to Be a Mom. I thought it only appropriate for me to start closing some of my posts with these "things" so...

1001 Things It Means to Be a Mom, Thing #1: Being a mom means thinking you're the luckiest person in the world.

1 comment:

Annie Seeman said...

I love the leggings! These pictures are the cutest...I wish I could see her more! She is getting to such a fun age, more aware of her surroundings.
Oh, and Nick gave Cole a sholder ride when he was I think 2 weeks old, so no worries on that. I did, however, almost have a heart attack!