Friday, April 30, 2010

Our little girl is getting big!

Everyone tells you to enjoy your kiddos when they're little because they grow up fast. It's so true! We're only two and a half months into this and I'm already shocked by how fast our little girl is growing up. I can't believe it. Every once in awhile it hits me... I'll be looking at her laying on the bed or sitting in her swing and I suddenly realize how much bigger she's gotten since we brought her home from the hospital in February.

Just look at the difference...

In the bath...

THEN
NOW

In the swing...
THEN NOW
In the chair...
THEN
NOW

It's hard to believe isn't it?

2 comments:

Lauren Heyl said...

WOW - what a huge difference in only a short time, it's so amazing how babies grow! Can't wait to meet her on Thursday! :)

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmm mum show her babypussy nothing is nicer than a nice fresh pussyon a baby I get so hard icum