Friday, March 5, 2010

Bath Time

I think Cameron is actually starting to like bath time! My mom and I gave her a bath yesterday afternoon and she didn't cry at all. I was so excited. Here's a little video clip so you can see. (I was experimenting with my parent's flip camera. It was super easy to use. I think I'm going to buy one!)

P.S. Notice how Cameron is grunting through the entire video...she does this all the time! It's kind of funny, but I'm still trying to figure out whether or not it's normal. Those of you with kids, did your newborns grunt like this?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm at work right now so it's not letting me see the video, boooo.

Sean grunted. The nurses in the NICU said "he's a grunter." I asked what does that mean?/ what does he want?/is he hungry? They said "nothing", he just grunts! haha

theseemanfamily said...

Oh yeah...grunting...completely normal!!! :)

The Bare Crew said...

So normal... My three all grunted ...and much better to hear that crying!

She is SO beautiful! I'm biased but she reminds me a lot of Ryan as a baby... (He was beautiful too!!)