Monday, November 16, 2009

Weekned to Remember - 27 Weeks

Baby Volk is the size of a cauliflower!

Photo courtesy BabyCenter.com
Read about how the baby is developing

Ryan and I went to the Weekend to Remember conference this weekend in Estes Park. We really enjoyed it. I recommend it to all you married people out there. We stayed at the Stanley Hotel which was kind of cool (minus the fact that they play The Shining on repeat in all the rooms. That movie kind of creeps me out... it's scary!) Here's some photos of us in front of the hotel.

We got new bouncy seat from Kirk and Annie - thanks so much for the gift you guys. Once Ryan put it together I decided to test it out with a teddy bear. (I forced him to be in the picture, ha).

Here's a new profile shot. Does my belly seem a little pointy to you?

Profile shot, November 16, 2009


3 comments:

Annie said...

Pointy!?! Did you not see my belly?? ha! You look great!
Your weekend looks like it was a blast, wish we could have gone!!!

Lauren Heyl said...

Awesome pics - I'm gonna check out that retreat. Not pointy at all - beautiful! When can you get together? We'd love to see ya & catch up!

Anonymous said...

Hi!!!! Miss you tons! I got your message, but I'm in cell phone hell! Not really, but I just get zero reception. We are heading into Austin later and i'm going to call you. I'm so sad to miss your shower... I'll be there in spirit! Tell all the Volk's Happy Thanksgiving!

I'm so stinking worried about Brianne today...

xoxo
Ang