Tuesday, November 3, 2009

100 Days - 25 Weeks

Baby Volk is the size of a rutabaga!

Photo courtesy of BabyCenter.com

A rutabaga, seriously? Does a rutabaga actually count as a common household fruit/vegetable? This blog is going to get MUCH better once we have actual baby pictures to post. Stay tuned, because come February, thing are going to start getting really exciting at this URL.

This week marks a very important day in our countdown to "target date" as Ryan likes to call it. On Friday, we'll have exactly 100 days until baby's due date! How 'bout them apples? I always remember my mom's class having a 100's day celebration when there was only 100 days of school left in the year, so I think it's only appropriate that Ryan and I have a similar celebration. I mean after all, having a baby is kind of a big deal. :-)

As a side note, I just need to say that Ryan has been a really big trooper the last few weeks. My emotions have officially gone completely wacky. From what I hear that's pretty normal, but let me tell you, I sure am bless to have such a wonderful husband who is willing to put up with me. Thanks Honey! I love you.

No comments: