Sunday, November 1, 2009

27 Years Old - 24 Weeks

Baby Volk is the size of an ear of corn!

Photo courtsey of BabyCenter.com
Read about how the baby is developing

Profile Shot, October 26, 2009 (ok so seriously, talk about a bad smile!)

Sunday was my 27th birthday. It's hard to believe that this is the last birthday I'll ever have without being a Mommy. Kind of crazy to think about huh? Next year we'll have a 8 month old! I think the coolest thing I got for my birthday was a cowbell from my wonderful husband. I know it's kind of a random gift, but still VERY cool. I also got the Cherish - Expecting Mother Willow Tree figurine from my mom and dad which I love.


2 comments:

Lauren Heyl said...

OMG - so awesome, love the pics!! Way to go!! :)

kelsey said...

you are such a cute pregnant woman!!