Sunday, September 6, 2009

The Udder Cover - 16 Weeks

Baby Volk is the size of an avocado!

Photo courtesy of BabyCenter.com
Read about how the baby is developing


I bough my first "baby thing" this week, a nursing cover a.k.a. an Udder Cover (ha, the names they come up with are funny). Annie found a great online promotion where I could get the cover for free as long as I paid for the shipping. That sounded like a pretty good deal to me so I went ahead and placed the order. I guess that means we've got one baby item down and only thirteen gazillion more to go. Geeze, so much to think about.

I've also started having some really strange dreams lately. I looked it up and apparently that's really normal for women in their second and third trimesters. I guess when you wake up five times in the middle of the night to pee, you're more likely to remember your dreams!