Wednesday, October 10, 2012

AMW Gets Hitched

Annie and I were two peas in a pod back in high school. I never showed up anywhere without her by my side, and if for some odd reason I had to go somewhere solo, I was hounded as to her wareabouts. I have so many good memories with this girl. As I'm typing this I can't help by smile as I reminisce.



Well last Saturday, 11 years after our good old high school days, my good buddy went and got herself hitched! It was such a joyous occasion. I am beyond excited for her and Tony, her new hubby. They are perfect for each other and seem like they are so happy together.







Congratulations AMW AMK! I'm so excited for you and the adventures you and Tony have ahead of you. I pray that God blesses you two each and every day for the rest of your lives.  Lots of love, RAV (previously RAS) ;)

No comments: