Sunday, September 16, 2012

The Fast Boat

I've got to do some backtracking here because I'm a little behind on my posting...

A couple weeks ago, a good family friend of ours took us out on her boat! It was so much fun. My mom and Ryan's mom came along with us which was awesome! Cameron loved going on the "fast boat". She couldn't stop talking about it. I got to ski a little bit and we even got the girls in the water for a few minutes, although our "swim" time didn't last very long because the water was pretty cold.

The highlight of the whole day came when I got to drive the boat onto the trailer. It was a little bit windy by that point, so let's just say I didn't exactly ace the approach, but I did eventually get the boat where it needed to be. :) 









Thank you Miss Pat for such a fun day on your FAST boat!

No comments: