Sunday, September 23, 2012

Stylin'

Miss Sydney has been sporting her pink chucks recently! Look at this stylin' kid.





She's pretty darn cute if you ask me!

Side note: While I was taking these pictures of Sydney, Cameron had a little "active twos" episode. She was throwing a fit because she didn't want to get  dressed, so I left her inside and told her she needed to pick an outfit to wear before she came outside. Well, not only did she decided she wasn't going to put any cloths on, but she also decided she didn't want to wear her diaper either. So the next thing I knew she was running outside completely naked!! AHHHHH. I was trying not to laugh as I told her that we have to wear our clothes while we were outside. She was so mad at me. I did get a picture of the shenanigans, however it is not "blog appropriate" so I couldnt' post it for you all to see. Our poor neighbors. I can just imagine them sitting by their windows going, "Oh that poor lady, she has completely lost control of her kids." HA oh well, that's just the way we roll sometimes.

No comments: