Sunday, June 17, 2012

Father's Day

First things first, Happy Father's Day to all the wonderful fathers in my life! Especially, my wonderful husband, dad and father-in-law! The girls and I are so blessed to have such wonderful men in our lives!


My dad and I in 1983

Ryan and his dad in 1978

Cameron, Sydney and I made Ryan a very special gift for Father's Day this year—we painted a coffee cup with Cameron's hand print and Sydney's footprint! It was really fun to make and something special that I think Ryan will enjoy having.


Cameron had a blast at the pottery painting place! After she put her hand print on daddy's cup, she painted her very own bear. She was very focused...just like her daddy.


And her mommy too, I guess!


Sydney had a good time too, although she wasn't quite as serious as the rest of us :)  


*Thanks to Granne who came along to give us an extra set of hands on our pottery painting adventure.

As far as actual father's day activities go, we're taking it pretty easy today. We just got back into town from Las Vegas last night (more to come on the Vegas trip), so we've just been unpacking and getting ourselves organized. Cameron was very excited to give Ryan his gift and show him her hand print.  



And Sydney was excited to wear her I Love Daddy shirt. :)


1 comment:

Unknown said...

great gift idea! Might have to steal it, Thomas loves coffee.