Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas Recap

Christmas was a huge success! By Monday we were all exhausted, but in a good way. Sydney made out pretty well. Look at all her loot!    


I didn't take a picture like this of all Cameron's stuff, because honestly, I don't think there was any way I would be able to collect it all into one area for a photo. Let's just say, she was a very blessed little girl this year.


Ryan was off work Monday so we got to hang out as a family. It was really wonderful. I wish we had more uninterrupted time like that.


As I reflect on the last few days, I am reminded of how truly blessed we are. We had such a wonderful Christmas. It was so much fun to spend time with our girls and with our families. And the greatest gift of all... the little baby that God sent to earth to die for us. All the "things" are nice, but that gift is truly the greatest.

MERRY CHRISTMAS FRIENDS!!! I hope you all had a wonderful and blessed Christmas too!

No comments: