Saturday, November 19, 2011

This and That

I'm back to running again. I was officially cleared by the doctor yesterday at my 6 week follow up appointment, but I cheated a little and went for a couple runs last week. It's nice to get out again, even if I am slow and my body hurts. Tuesday Cameron spent the morning with Mimi, so I bundled Sydney up and we hit the road. I thought she looked really cute all bundled up in the stroller, so before we left the house I grabbed the camera for a few quick shots. After all, I need to keep up with the ungodly amount of photos we took of Cameron when she was a new baby. :)  


I had to get a picture of this. Cameron is so great with Sydney. This particular day she was helping cheer Sydney up when she was crying by giving her a pacifier and saying "Sydney, it's ok", very cute! (Don't mind the fact that she smothered her while giving her the pacifier, HA!)


This just makes my heart melt. What a good daddy!


Last Saturday, we got to go to Cameron's little friend Madi's first birthday party. Madi is super cute and Cameron had a blast playing..and eating ice cream at the party.



We're going to be celebrating Thanksgiving with the Volks this year, so we had an early Thanksgiving celebration with my parents. I don't really have any pictures of Sydney with Superop, so we got a few really cute ones. My sister made that hat for Sydney.


And of course we had to get some pictures of Cameron and Bullseye. (Side note: Bullseye is on his last leg...I noticed that he's close to breaking like Freddy did. Yikes, we might be in trouble if both Freddy AND Bullseye bite the dust!)


Ryan's Aunt and Uncle were in town last weekend from North Dakota so we got to spend some time with that part of the family. Cameron had a blast playing with her cousins (or second cousins...or something like that) Brady and Kinsley. I love that she can play with other kids so well now.



No comments: