Saturday, July 9, 2011

North Dakota Part 3: The 4th

On the 4th of July, Cameron and I walked the Mandan 5k while Ryan played golf. (I know, I know, it's not the most romantic way to spend our 5th anniversary, but you gotta do what you gotta do! No worries, we're planning to celebrate later!)

After the 5k there was a huge 4th of July parade. Apparently, it's the biggest in the region. It was really hot, but it was fun to watch all the floats, etc. and collect candy! Cameron and Cole were stoked about the lollipops that they got. Cole's was HUGE! We also got to participate in breaking the record for the World's Longest and Largest Twist. Cameron and I were proud to go out in the middle of the street and shake our hips so we could say we were part of that!








After the parade everyone was pooped! I think the whole crew took naps eventually.



No comments: