Sunday, May 15, 2011

Baby Finley

Nick and Annie had their baby on Wednesday afternoon, a little girl, Finely Marie Seeman. She is so incredibly sweet! I was so glad that Cameron and I were able to be there to help celebrate her birth. Annie pretty much dominated her labor and delivery. I think the whole thing took 5 hours start to finish! Not to shabby.

Unfortunately, Cameron and I had to cut our trip a little short. We were supposed to stay in Texas until this coming Wednesday, but we both got sick. YUCK! So I decided that it was probably best that we got home so that we didn't infect any of the Seeman's with our germs. It was going to cost me $250 to switch my flight to a new time (which seems a little outrageous) so I ended up booking a new flight using frequent flyer miles so we could come home Saturday night. Thank goodness we had some miles banked up.

Here are a few picture from the trip:

Waiting patiently for the baby to come.

 There she is, Miss Finley, 7 lbs 2 oz.

 Holding my niece for the first time, you forget how little newborns are!

Annie and Finely making faces at teach other.

The proud big brother, (actually this is probably the most interest Cole showed in the baby the hole time! HA I don't think he realized that she's not just a visitor, she's going to be around for awhile.)   

Cameron was fascinated by the baby, she just wanted to sit and watch her. I kept having to remind her she couldn't touch the baby!

 Cameron and I hanging out with Miss Finley.

Sweet baby girl.

Cameron had a blast playing with Cole while we were down there. She loved his backyard, his puppies and of course all his toys! I think she was sad when we had to leave.

 Hanging out in Cole's chair.

Mr. Cole and his BFF, Mr. Monkey. 

 Cameron giving Roxy a kiss, MUAH!

 Getting used to the feel of a golf club.

This was her favorite, she LOVED getting pushed around in this thing, it even had a horn she could push while she was "driving".

Papa bought Cole a new Big Wheels and Cameron thought she was pretty cool sitting on it.

 Two buddies enjoying a ride.

 She was a little small for this bike, but she thought it was fun anyway.

 This was the first morning we where there, they wanted to go outside and play so badly! Cute.

 Going down Cole's slide.

 Swinging next door.
 
It was a fun trip. I just wish it wouldn't have had to end so abruptly. I think I would have enjoyed a little more baby time. Oh well, I guess that just means we'll have to make another trip down to Texas soon.

On a slightly different note, Ryan sent me this the last night we were in Texas. Look how short our paper chain is getting! Moving day is getting closer. Yipeeee!





No comments: