Saturday, March 12, 2011

Sic 'Em Bears

The CU Lady Buffs played the Baylor Bears last Saturday in Boulder, so we decided to show a little Baylor spirit and go to the game. Baylor cleaned up, their team is really good this year. I think they have a shot at winning the entire tournament, but that's besides the point.

We went to the game with our friends Bob and Regina (there daughter Jessie went to Baylor when I was there), my mom and dad and sister and Ryan's mom and dad, so we had quite the Baylor crew. Cameron had a great time. It was her first basketball game, and her first Baylor sporting event. She was a little tired because the game was during her nap time (which you can tell in the pictures!), but she still did really well.

I forgot my camera so these pictures are courtesy of Superpop and Granne.

No comments: