Tuesday, March 22, 2011

All is Well

My doctor's appointment went great yesterday afternoon. I got to see baby moving around on the ultrasound machine, which is so neat. It's amazing to see how much he/she has grown since the last ultrasound that we had at 6 weeks. At 6 weeks he/she looked like no more than a blob, but this time you could see a head body, legs and arms moving around.

My mom reminded me of those "Precious Feet" pins that diptct the exact size and shape of a 10-week unborn baby's feet. It's crazy to think that's how big baby's feet are right now (or maybe a little bigger if he/she takes after mommy and has humongo feet! HA)


I measured right on track, 10 weeks one day, which is about right give or take a few days. It's just hard for me to believe that a little tiny one inch human is living inside of me right now—it's so incrediable! Everything else checked out ok. I had bloodwork done, so they're supposed to call if anything comes back abnormal. I think last time I ended up being a little low in iron and in Vitamin D, so we'll see what they say this time.

Here's baby's picture. It was actually kind of hard for the doctor to get a clear shot because he/she was moving around so much! Ha

March 21, 2011, Baby at 10-weeks old

Thanks so much for your prayers! We really appreciate the support. Keep praying that everything continues to go smoothly!

No comments: