Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New Years

We finally got snow in Colorado, the only problem is it missed Christmas by a week. Bummer huh? We did however have a white (and freezing cold) New Years. I guess you've just got to take what you can get.

Our New Year's was relative uneventful this year. I think that's kind of what happens when you have kids. :) We bought a couple movies, made spaghetti and just hung out at home for the evening...exciting I know! We did manage to stay up until midnight and we rung in the New Year watching the ball drop in Times Square. To be honest, I kind of prefer a night hanging out with my hubby to partying it up with people I barely know. So all in all it was a good night.

Here are a few pictures from our weekend:

 Cameron showing off her new Carhartt overalls on New Years Eve

Getting ready to head outside to make a trip to the store.

Cameron cracks me up when she starts pointing and "lecturing" us!

Testing out the new car seat that we got from Superpop and Grandma for Christmas. Now Daddy has to figure out how the heck to put it in the car! 

Happy New Year! Here's to a new year and new adventures.  

No comments: