Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Happy B-Day Grandpa Summers!

For years and years my Grandpa's birthday was January 26. Then a few years ago he found out that there had been some mistake with his birth certificate (or something along those lines) and his birthday was actually January 25. How crazy would that be after a lifetime of celebrating on one day to have to suddenly switch? I wonder if that messes with all your legal documents. I'll have to ask him about that! Anyway, he now celebrates on January 25. If you ask me, I think he should take full advantage and celebrate both days!

We just wanted to wish you happy birthday Grandpa! (I guess this would be day two of the two day event!) Hope you had a wonderful time celebrating!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! 


Love you and miss you!
Ryan, Rachel and Cameron (and Bullseye the pink pacifier horse)

No comments: