Sunday, November 14, 2010

Special Visitor

My Aunt Mac came to visit from Washington DC this weekend. It was so much fun to see her. The last time Mac saw Cameron she was only two months old and she has changed a ton since then. We had fun showing off all the new things she's been doing!

On Saturday morning we ran the Longmont Turkey Trot. It's a 10k race on the southwest side of town. It was a pretty chilly morning, so my mom and dad stayed and watched Cameron at our house while Ryan, Mac and I went to run the race. I had such a great time running! I haven't been able to get out and run a lot lately, so it was a good reminder of how much I enjoy it. I think we'll definitely try to make the Turkey Trot a Volk family tradition. 

Cameron with Aunt Mac, she loved her necklaces! Notice the "My Aunt Loves Me" shirt.

 Cameron with Gma

 Cameron and Aunt Jenna at dinner Friday night.

 Cameron with her daddy.

 Pre race photo #1

Pre race photo #2

Post race photo #1

Post race photo #2

Cameron and Aunt Mac again.
 
All bundled up and ready to head home.

Thanks for coming to visit Mac! It was fun to see you. 

No comments: