Monday, October 18, 2010

Fall's in the Air

Fall has made its way to Colorado. The leaves are changing colors, and the temperature is dropping. Today was a rainy day with the highs only reaching the mid 50's. I'm not a big fan of the cold weather, but I love this time of year. It's fun to watch the season change, anticipate the first snow and get ready for the holidays. This is the tree across the street from our house. Isn't it pretty?


Today is my mom's birthday. I tried to teach Cameron how to say happy birthday, but she's hasn't quite mastered that yet, I guess you'll have to wait until next year to hear that one Grandma! For now this will have to do (it's a happy birthday candle if you can't tell):



The other piece of exciting news that we have to tell everyone is we're going to have another little baby in our family soon...no, it's not what you're thinking, I'm not pregnant! ;-) Cameron is going to have a baby cousin. Nick and Annie are expecting in May. They made the big announcement when Annie and Cole were here last weekend. We're so excited! Here is a picture that I stole from Annie's blog.


Cameron has definitely been my little helper lately. Here is a picture of her helping me make dinner and another one of her helping clean the bathroom. (We had to throw that toothbrush away, it ended up with hair stuck in it because after she was done it went on the floor, yuck!)


I haven't posted very many videos lately because I haven't had a chance to get them off the Flip. I finally got a bunch of them downloaded today. Here's one of Cameron playing on her music table. A friend of mine let us barrow it and it's been a big hit. Cameron loves standing at it and pushing the different buttons to make noise. She'll even make noise along with it sometimes.


Well that's all that I've got for right now. Hope everyone had a happy Monday! 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, that's a pretty bright tree! It might be fall down here. I’m not sure, haha. Seems to be hot them immediately cold. If you sleep in one day you may miss the fall weather.

So happy for Annie and her gang! Babies everywhere! (Except you and me.)