Friday, October 29, 2010

Fall Festival

Our church has a Fall Festival every year for Halloween. We've never been before because we didn't have any kiddos to take, so I was really excited to dress Cameron up and go this year. In short, it was completely crazy. There were a TON of people there, almost too many. But we managed to push our way through the crowd and have a great time. We went with some friends and ran into several other people that we know (which doesn't happen very often at our church) so we had fun. It was awesome to see all the little kids dressed up in their costumes too, they were so cute. 

Cameron dressed up as a little 50's girl. I made the skirt...well actually, Grammy made the skirt, I just watched her do her magic. It turned out perfect and I absolutely love it. I'm bias, but I think Cameron was the cutest little kid there. We only got a few pictures. I plan on taking a bunch more on Sunday when we dress her up again.

 Ryan was laughing, but it was the best picture of Cameron's costume, so I posted it anyway.

 Me and my sweet little 50's girl.

 Eatin' candy. Cameron sucked on the wrapper of that Butterfinger all night.

This isn't a great picture, but you can kind of see trunk-o-treat in the background...and you can see Brianne and Makaela a.k.a. Buster the white puppy.

Giant jack-o-lantern...and I have awesome hair...and Cameron is still going to town on the Butterfinger!  

2 comments:

Jenna said...

I love the pictures!

Unknown said...

cuuute! Good job Grammy!