Saturday, June 26, 2010

Baptism

We had Cameron's Baptism last Saturday at a nearby park in Longmont. Father Gerry, the priest that married Ryan and I, conducted the service for us, it was really nice.

I wasn't feeling very well Saturday morning. I didn't even think I was going to be able to make it to the park. But with a few Tylenol and a little bit of prayer I was able to rally and make it through the event. As soon as we got home I immediately went upstairs and crashed for the rest of the day. Ryan was awesome and took care of cleaning up everything for me. What a wonderful husband I have been blessed with!

Our sweet little family

Nick and Ryan were twins

The grandparents, us and Aunt Jenna during the service, Jenna is Cameron's godmother

Little miss blue eyes

The sprinkling of water

During the service

The water basin

Cameron and her daddy


No comments: