Friday, March 26, 2010

Ginormous Bananas

My friend Christi does this thing with her little boy where she takes his picture with ginormous things. For example, a Super Monster burrito from Freebirds. It's really funny because when you have a tiny little baby next to these types of things they look extra huge. When I was at the grocery store last night getting bananas I had the choice between getting extra large sized bananas and super extra large sized bananas! Honestly, they are the biggest bananas I've ever seen in my whole life. Needless to say, Christi's brilliant idea popped into my head and I decided that I needed to photograph Cameron with the banana. So, here you go...


Seriously, look at the size of that banana! Just one of those bad boys could be an entire meal. HA

Here are a few other photos of our blue eyed beauty. As a side note, these little nightgowns are awesome! Cameron just got big enough to wear the ones that we have for her and we love them. It's makes it so easy to change diapers.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay, Love it!! It's so fun. We were at Academy and I was trying to find those giant tennis balls the size of basket balls, but couldn't =(
She has grown so much, she is quite the doll.