Sunday, February 14, 2010

She's Here!

Meet Little Miss Volk!

Cameron Brianne
Born February 13, 2010, 12:06 pm
7 lbs. 1 oz, 20 inches long

She's finally here! I went into labor Friday night about 11:oo pm, we went to the hospital at about 5:00 am and Cameron was born at 12:06 pm. Everything went really well. All the nurses and the doctor were excellent. I couldn't have asked for a better experience.

I ended up getting an epidural at 7:00 am. I wasn't planning on it, but Cameron was in the wrong position and it was giving me some serious back pain and, man, that was not pleasant! I really give my mom and Kathy props for having Ryan and I naturally, as far as I'm concerned, they're super women!

We think Cameron is perfect and are so blessed that God had given her to us. Here are a few pictures. We'll continue to post more as we have them.

Thanks for your thoughts and prayers and Happy Valentine's Day!


6 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats you guys! She's so sweet, can't wait for more pics. And thanks for posting so soon afterwards, haha.

theseemanfamily said...

Wow Rachel...you sure don't look like you just popped a baby out!!! I cannot wait to meet her, make sure you tell her about her really cool aunt Annie!!! :)

andersons2002 said...

She's so beautiful!!! So glad to meet her today! You look like a million bucks!!! We're so happy for y'all! Let us know if you need anything!

Rebecca said...

yay! praise god!! can't wait to meet her!!!

The Bare Crew said...

Congrats!! She is beautiful! The kids in unison squealed,"Oooooohhhhhhh she's so cute!" Can't wait to meet her and spoil her a little...
Luv Ya Guys
Lora and Crew

Lauren Heyl said...

How amazing!! She's wonderful!! Congrats to your new little family :)