Saturday, December 26, 2009

Happy 2010 - 33 Weeks

Baby Volk is the size of a pineapple!

Photo courtesy of BabyCenter.com
Read about how the baby is developing

I hope everyone had a great Christmas. We sure did. We are so blessed to have both our families close by. On Christmas Eve, we met our friends Matt and Angela and their two kiddos at church and then went over to Ryan's parents house for dinner. Kathy made spare ribs and they were awesome! Then on Christmas morning, Ryan and I got up, opened presents and made breakfast. Ross came over for breakfast which was fun. Then we were off to the Schwarz household for more Christmas excitement. My mom made a turkey dinner, which was really yummy.

One of my favorite presents this year was the one we got my dad. Awhile ago he decided that instead of being called Grandpa or Papa or Granddad or something normal like that, he wanted to called SUPERPOP! (We frequently catch him practicing his lines for baby, "Have no fear, Superpop is here!" HAHAHA what a nerd!) So for Christmas we thought it would only be fitting to get him some special Superpop apparel...

Grandma and Superpop

HAHA he makes me laugh. Ryan and I got a lot of really wonderful gifts as well. Thanks to everyone who helped fill the bottom of our tree. We really appreciate your generosity.

Christmas Eve

Now it's back to work for another short week and then...2010 - the year of baby! I can hardly believe it's already 2010. It seems like yesterday that we were celebrating Y2K, and that was a decade ago now. It's funny to think about how much has happened since then.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

The baby is definitely growing...and so is my belly! Here is my most recent profile shot.

Profile Shot, December 26, 2009

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you two had a great Christmas! It sure sounds like you did ;-) +/- 45 more days until the little one comes... I have a hunch her name begins with an 'A' for some reason?? Can't wait to find out! Love you, Katy