Monday, November 30, 2009

Very Thankful - 29 Weeks

Baby Volk is the size of a butternut squash!

Photo courtesy of BabyCenter.com

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! We had a great time hanging out with the Volk family. Ryan and I are so very blessed to have such a wonderful family and great friends. Thanks to you all!

Annie and Kathy hosted my Longmont baby shower this weekend which was really nice. It was so fun to see everyone and have a chance to visit. I got some of the cutest baby girl stuff! I can wait to start using it.

Ryan and I had our first child preparation course last night. It was actually very interesting. My favorite part was that the guys had to practice identifying the tense parts of our bodies and massaging the tension out of them, so pretty much I got a free massage! I think I'm going to encourage Ryan to practice that technique frequently over the next few weeks!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wow! 29 weeks already?! can you believe only ~11 more weeks? very excited for you two!