Friday, September 5, 2014

First Day of School

School is back in session and that means it's officially fall (sniff, sniff!). Both Cameron and Sydney were SO EXCITED to start school, and I'll admit I was kind of excited for them to start too. Sydney's school started a week earlier than Cameron's did and she was super ready for her first day. She was so proud to have her own preschool to talk about. She's just going a couple days a week in a 2 and 3 year old class, but it's perfect for her. Cameron is going three days a week this year. Neither one of them looked back when I dropped them off on their first day and they were excited to tell me all about what they did when I picked them up, so I guess that equates to success!










Sydney's second day of school picture! (She wanted to take a picture on Cameron's first day of school too.)


Back to school project: All About Me Posters



No comments: