Saturday, September 20, 2014

Back in the Groove

We're getting into the groove with school and all our fall activities now. It's been nice having the girls in school because I have time to catch up on things and hang out with my little man. 

One day last week Kelton and I went for a run at Macintosh Lake after we dropped the girls off. It was a beautiful day!

And I got to have this handsome little guy as my running buddy! 

Such a happy "little big guy" 

Then we we got home we had a small "situation" to take care of. Oh my goodness! There was poop EVERYWHERE! I was cracking up. 

Ok please look close at what Sydney has with her… yes that's a purse! This kid is always carrying around a whole bunch of junk with her! 

His smile kills me! So stinking cute. 

Auntie Jenna came to babysit and the girls had a blast building box forts in the basement.

Entertaining baby brother! 

Like I said, she is always carrying around a ton of junk! In this instance she had papers on a hanger, a pen, daddy's bible, and wipes. Not to mention her outfit: dress w/ spinout skirt, hand me down pj top, leggings and pink clogs. Wow! 

I went out for a night with the girls a couple nights ago and I decided to bring Kelton along with me. We were planning on going to this new wine bar in town. When I walked in the hostess came up to me and told us that it was a 21 and up restaurant. I was looking at her like, "ummm yeah, I'm obviously 21 lady" when I finally realized that she was talking about Kelton! Seriously! So long story short we got kicked out of the wine bar and had to take refuge at the local brew pub. Here's Kelton in all his glory. Kicked out of a bar at 3 months… geeze kid! 

Here's Cameron walking into church last Sunday... she could NOT walk in her shoes! They kept slipping off her feet so she started walking super funny and duck-like to keep them on. Ryan and I were both laughing watching her try to keep them on. At least they looked super cute! 

I don't know what is so appealing about sitting in the baby seat like this, but both the girls love to do it!

My loves

Cameron is working so hard learning her letters and practicing writing them. Here she was practicing writing people's names. 

This little guy found his fingers! It's always those two (just like his daddy!) I'm desperately trying to push the paci on him so we don't have a finger sucking habit to break down the road, but every time I look over the paci is out and those finger are in. Oh Mr. Kelton! What are we going to do with you? 

In honor of all our NJ family… #jerseypride

Yet again, look at all those "things" in that bag! She can't even carry it because it's so heavy, yet she's been dragging it along with her for days. She is taking after her Auntie Jenna! 

Mr. Buddy Bear doing some tummy time!