Thursday, August 7, 2014

Madison!

Ryan's cousin Madison (one of the flower girls in our wedding) flew out to spend a week with us at the end of July. Oh my goodness did we have a good time! The girls were in heaven playing with Madison all week. They would wait by her door in the morning just waiting for her to invite them in to go jump into bed with her! And I loved all the extra help. It was seriously SO much fun to have her visit. The girls can not wait for her to come back again.

We did some fun things during the week including going to the aquarium and going to get pedicures. Cameron went with us to get a pedicure. I was really surprised because she I asked her if she wanted to come with us to get our nails done she said no. I couldn't figure out why. I finally made her come with us because I knew she would have a blast. Then when we got to the place, she say, "Oh this is what you meant, I thought you were talking about nails like in daddy's tool box!" HAHA That seriously cracks me up!














And just for fun, here's little Madison (and her sister Brooke) 8 years ago. I can't believe how grown up these girls are now!



Thank you Madison for coming out for the week! We had so much fun and we miss having you here. And thank you Aunt Lora and Uncle Gary for getting her here and loaning her to us for the week. We love you guys!

No comments: