Monday, July 14, 2014

Farm Camp

Superpop and Granne surprised the girls by treating them to a week at farm camp at Sunflower Farm. Oh my goodness, it was AWESOME! I'm not even kidding, this place was heaven for a kid. They got to see so many animals and try a ton of new things--feeding the animals, riding the horses, playing in the water, zip lining, climbing hay bales, and SO MUCH MORE! They got to go with their friends Bella and Gabby which was icing on the cake. And while the girls were at camp, Kelton and I got to hang out just the two of us! A nice break for this tired mama! Thank you Superpop and Granne!














Side story: The kids rode horses a couple days at camp. The first day Sydney was too nervous and she wouldn't get on the horse. We talked about it that night and I told her that she could try again the next day if she wanted. Well the next day when I went to pick her up she was so excited to tell me that she did it! She rode the horse with Cameron that day. She kept say, "You proud of me mama? You proud of me?" And I really was SO proud of her!

No comments: