Thursday, January 30, 2014

Kicking off 2014 with a bang!

In true Volk style, we hit the ground running in 2014! First things first, New Years brunch with our beloved neighborhood friends. 




Then a trip to the dentist. Funniest part about the whole trip is that Cameron BEGGED me to make the appointment. I'm not kidding, she asked me about 20 times and even cried a couple times when I told her we had to wait until the had an appointment available! Needless to say, they both enjoyed it and did great!



Cameron started dance class. I'm only able to watch the first and last class, so I have no idea how it's going, other than she's really having fun with it! They were pretty darn cute the first class that I got to watch.




Random iPad zone session (Sadly, this happens a little bit more frequently now because Mama is tired!)


Fun times playing in a new teepee that the girls got for Christmas!


Did I ever mention that Sydney decided she was going to start wearing big girl panties?? Yep a couple days before Christmas she saw Cameron and her friend using the big girl potty and she decided she was going to do it too… all the way. We threw away her diapers and went for it. I'm not going to lie, I wasn't exactly ready for the whole potty training process, it's so much work! But you can't pass up an opportunity like that. It's been a bit of a long process, but she's doing pretty well for the most part. However there are some days… such as this one where we went through all of our back up panties and had to drive home commando from Superpop and Granne's. (Mother of the Year award!)


Ryan and I got to take a quick trip to Vegas. It was technically a work trip, but we got to do some fun stuff too!


We got quite a bit of snow. The girls thought it was pretty cool, for awhile, then they just kept asking when it was going to go away. We did however "hit the slopes" and have some fun sledding.



Hey, at least she didn't go peepee in her pants!


Granne's preschool, look at that sweet smile!


This cracks me up, Cameron is such a little nut. :)


On a sad note, our neighbors moved away to Oregon in the middle of January. I was SO SAD! {TEAR, TEAR, TEAR} Ian is one of Cameron's best little buddies in the whole world (if you ask her, she's going to marry him some day!) I took this picture of them watching a movie the day they left. Such sweet little friends.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mum your little one has a beautiful pu--y would you have more pics like that? Love u to watch me licking that for her I love licking my daughters

Anonymous said...

Cameron don’t be so shy u are beautiful
Thank you Sydney u are also beautiful