Tuesday, February 26, 2013

ValenTINE's Day

Squished into the middle of Cameron's birthday week was Valentine's day. I guess that's part of the reason Cameron's birthday week always seems so eventful! We didn't do anything overly exciting for Valentine's Day.

The Saturday before, Papa and Mimi took Cameron on a special birthday outing to the WOW Children's Museum and then she got to spend the night with them. And Superpop and Granne took Sydney overnight. So Ryan and I got to have a date night. We ran some errands, just the two of us (I know, so romantic!) and then went out to dinner, so I guess you could say that was our Valentine's celebration.

On actual Valentine's Day, the girls got some goodies, and Cameron got to go to school and have a Valentine's party. We painted little Valentine's cards for all the kids in her class. It totally brought me back to my elementary school days. :) Granne came and hung out with Sydney while Cameron was at school.




Then we had a festive lunch.


I got Ryan these fun Mr. and Mrs. mugs. They have a bible verse from the Song of Solomon on the inside: "I found the one my heart loves."


And he got me flowers and YUMMY chocolates! (He did REALLY good!)

No comments: