Saturday, February 18, 2012

Valentine's 2012

This was hands down the best Valentines ever! We had such a fun day/night. The girls woke up to some fun treats: flowers, balloons, candy, etc. They even got special Valentine's cards from their daddy.





Cameron went to Papa and Mimi's house for the morning so I could work. Then, when she got home, we made Valentine's cards for daddy. The paint was a tad bit messy, but that makes it memorable, right?


And I made one for my wonderful hubby.


Then Papa and Mimi came over to our house to watch the girls so Ryan and I could go out for a date. It was so much fun! He made all the arrangements which was awesome. He made reservations at this little sushi place, which was so good! I can't remember  the last time I ate sushi. After we finished dinner we still had a little time before we needed to be home so we went to Starbucks and got coffee and talked. It was so nice. He also surprized me with chocolate covered strawberries and this other dessert of chocolately goodness (he knows me too well!).




 Such a fun day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Haha. We did Asian and coffee for valentines too! Good choice!