Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Glad to be home

We got to come home from the hospital late Saturday night. I was super relieved we didn't have to stay until Sunday or Monday like the doctor indicated right after he finished the surgery. As you can tell, we are all glad to be home.


Sydney is doing great! We're taking special care of her incision but other than that we're getting back to our normal routine. She's been a little more fussy than usual and she wants to be held a lot, but that's understandable considering everything she went through. She also doesn't hesitate to let me know when she's hungry now. She is NOT going to let us allow her to be hungry again! Ha

Cameron has been really into coloring lately. She sits at her little table with her crayons or markers and a piece of paper or coloring book and works very diligently on her pictures. I think she gets that from her daddy. :) (Now if only we could get rid of that stupid pacifier!!! I'm aiming for when she turns two.)


This is a little picture she drew for us yesterday. Didn't she do a good job?


Cameron has also been really into Chitty Chitty Bang Bang lately. We bought a copy on iTunes after Christmas so she's been asking to watch it on repeat. (I'm starting to get a little sick of it, but that's not the point). I'm not really surprised that she likes it so much because my nephew has been a big fan for awhile. Anyway, she's been walking around singing "Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang we love you" just like how they sing it in the movie. It's super cute. I was able to get her on video today.


Well I've got to go pick up my house. I cleaned yesterday, but you'd never know it by looking around! Oh the joys of being a mommy! 

No comments: