Friday, September 16, 2011

YAY BOO

Yay Boo Yay Boo
It's lots of fun to do.
If you like it holler yay,
If you don't, you holler boo.

My work bought me a new iPad, YAY!
I can't get it to work with my computer and Internet, BOO!


Baby Volk is due exactly one month from today, YAY!
I feel gigantic, tired and sore, BOO!


Bible Study Fellowship (BSF) started this week, YAY!
I'm already two days behind with my homework, BOO!



It's the weekend, YAY!
Ryan is gone so he can't play with us, BOO!
 

5 comments:

theseemanfamily said...

This is so cute, did you come up with this idea???

Anonymous said...

Great to see you guys last week at church! Great surprise! Miss you guys! You guys look great! Take care dear!
-Angela

Anonymous said...

For some reason the Yay Boo song popped into my head this evening so I decided to search to see if anyone else knows it. When I was a kid my grandfather had bought a box of old 78 rpm records for us kids and Yay Boo was on one of them. Do you know this song??? I also remember Smoke That Cigarette. What odd songs they had back in the old days!

Anonymous said...

My dad used to sing it to us as kids growing up in the 60's & 70's. I've tried to search for it and can't find it.

Sailorman said...

I have also been searching for the original. Here are some of the words I remember.
There is a tavern in our town. Yea
But today they closed it down. Boo
Now the doors are open wide Yea
Without a single drink inside. Boo
Now they say the drinks are free. Yea
To everyone but you and me. Boo