Thursday, August 4, 2011

Mommy Friends

I have been really blessed the past year to have made some great mommy friends. It's so nice to have the opportunity to hang out with other mommies who are going though the same sorts of kid related dilemmas as I am.

Last Wednesday night, Ryan and I got to have dinner with a few of my mommy friends and their husbands. It's really cool to see how much all of our kiddos have grown and to watch them start to be able to play with each other. It's crazy how a couple months age difference can seem so huge at first, but gradually it becomes less and less of a difference. Before long all these kiddos are going to be running around like crazy people together. I can't wait! :)

 The girls, Madi and Cameron

 Cameron playing with Madi's toys

 Holt and Madi, they are almost exactly one month appart

 Cheese!

 Mr. Holt

 Miss Madilyn

All three of the kidds playing, so cute! 

No comments: