Tuesday, July 12, 2011

26 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights


How far along: 26 weeks, 2 days

Size of baby: 1 lb 11 ounces, 14 inches from head to heel (about the length of an English hothouse cucumber)

Total weight gain/loss: I think I've gained close to 30 lbs...yikes! :-/

Maternity clothes: Yes. I had to buy some new summer maternity clothes because most of my maternity clothes from last time were of the winter variety.

Gender: Girl

Movements: She's moving around quite a bit now. I got a prenatal massage a few days ago and she was going crazy during that.

Sleep: I've been sleeping ok at night and taking lots of naps during the day.

What I miss: Sleeping on my tummy. Peeing a normal amount of times during the day.

Cravings: Nothing really.

Symptoms: Starting to get kind of sore under the belly and in my lower back.

Best moment of the week: Getting a massage :)

No comments: