Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Eve

I made ginger boy and girl cookies in the morning while Ryan played golf with the boys (it's not what you're thinking, those are belly buttons on the boys!)...


Then before church Cameron got to open her first Christmas present, Christmas jammies!...



Then we left cookies out for Santa, Cameron wasn't too sure about the whole process...

 "So, I'm supposed to do what with this cookie?"

 "Okay I got it, put it on the plate for Santa."

 "But Mommy, the cookies look really good."

 "And they have chocolate chips, yum!"

 "Maybe I'll just have a little taste."

 "What? Come on I don't think Santa will mind."

"Okay, fine. I'll leave them for Santa, like a good girl."

We went to church at Life Bridge with all of Ryan's family and then we went to Papa and Mimi's house for dinner...



And after dinner Cole and Cameron got their jammies on...



Then the present opening began...




We gave Cole a backpack...


And this toy was definitely Cameron's favorite...



Before we left to go home, Cameron spent a little time reorganizing Papa's books...



All in all, it was a great day! 

No comments: