Monday, November 22, 2010

Ryan the Birthday Boy

Yesterday my dear husband became another year wiser! To celebrate, Cameron and I woke him up and gave him a homemade birthday card, then we ran to Starbucks before making blueberry pancakes and bacon for breakfast, yum! After we got everything cleaned up, we dropped Cameron off at Grammy and Papa's house so we could go see the new Harry Potter movie at the theater (which I thought was pretty good). Then we had dinner and birthday cake with Ryan's mom and dad. All in all it was a pretty good day.

Happy Birthday Ryan! I love you and am so thankful that you are my husband. You are a huge blessing to me. I pray that your next year of life is truly wonderful.

I didn't really get any pictures of the birthday festivities, so these randoms from the last week will have to do until I have a chance to pull the other pictures off of Clair and Kathy's camera.

 Having a little fun with the TP

 Yay!

 Smashed up against the end of her crib...babies sleep in the strangest positions!

Learning how to bang on pots and pans

No comments: