Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Just Another Hump Day

Today was a pretty ordinary day for us, but I got some fun pictures and thought I would share...

Cameron loves to play in our blinds. So far they've stayed intact, but Ryan keeps warning me that we better be careful or we could end up with a few strips missing. I figure if it keeps her occupied, it's probably worth the risk!

Looking so sweet and innocent.

I thought I was so clever getting this basket to keep the remotes away from Cameron...yeah right! She's just too smart for me. I love how she has a ton of toys, but she still decides to play with the remote controls. Silly girl!

Busted!

Since she pulled all the stuff out of the basket I figured we'd put her in it.

Oooops...she tipped over while I was taking the picture!

I mentioned yesterday how Cameron is getting super mobile. She pulled herself up onto this chair all by herself today. I love her expression, it's like she's saying, "Stay back Mom, I've got this covered."

We made a little tent with her puzzle toy. Of course, she's chewing on one of the pieces, everything goes into her mouth these days. I'm thinking we may have some teeth on the way because she's been a little bit cranky too.

Ryan had a soccer game tonight, so Cameron and I went for a walk. Isn't she a cute, sporty little thing?

There was a short rain shower right before we left for our walk (which is awesome because they're still trying to control the fire in Boulder). This was what the mountains looked like after the rain cleared. Beautiful.

There was a rainbow too.


Well, that pretty much covers our day, the exciting parts at least. ;-) Now it's off to bed for me.

1 comment:

theseemanfamily said...

I love her little black spandex! :) ha!